Thursday, September 7, 2017

Not worth my tears (poem) By Derrick Pringle Sr.



(NOT WORTH MY TEARS)

Why should I care when you don’t, and why I should worry when you won’t? All this time I’ve been trying to receive your concern, when I keep getting disappointed, seeming to never learn. You complain and always look to find something wrong, as I keep enduring the frustration of it continuing to go on. “You’re my friend, you’re my confidant”, this is all you seem to say, but when the times I’m in need you consistently look the other way.


I’m tormented and extremely bothered by this pressure, but I can’t contribute this to pain, because you don’t deserve the pleasure. It’s hard to believe how you can be so petty, and although I think of you, all you do is forget me. I know love is foolish and it can also be blind, but this can’t be love, so I need to get it of my mind. You’ll never change, because things have always been the same, however I can’t point the finger at you, because I am the blame.

I continue to place myself in the line of hurt, and no matter my efforts to please you, it never works. I won’t ignore this anymore, and I won’t keep putting myself down, because I’m bothered by my ignorance and the desire to have you around. I’m carless with my soul, because this illusion of your love I haven’t let go, but I will no longer allow this abuse, because it’s not something I can get use to. I guess I’ve held on and accepted this treatment because of fears, but I will now let go and be strong because you’re not worth my tears. Get Your Copy Today!

Written by Derrick Pringle Sr.
Copyright © 2018 Derrick Pringle Sr. All Rights Reserved






Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.

In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment