Monday, September 17, 2018

A Love Trial © (Poem) By Derrick Pringle Sr.



Seeing you with someone else did something to me, knowing I must have been selfish to think that you would never leave, besides, you’re not mine, and I must understand you are free. I know this sounds crazy, but for some reason, it’s very disturbing to believe. I love you in an unusual way, although I know feeling like this cant be okay.

Because, I’ve never said anything before, and this is something I’ve never explained. I have loved you from the moment I’ve looked into your eyes, and this emotion has never changed. Your reciprocated love means so much to me, as it really does matter because I’ll forever cherish our moments, having left this passionate emotion I speak.

I pray for me, however; even more, I pray for you, because I’m not in your immediate environment, assisting in overcoming adversities you go through. Deep inside I do understand because I’ve made a vow to be your friend first. However, seeing you with someone else has my spirit in a condition that truly hurts.

You will always be amazing to me, an embodiment of harmony, the essence of greatness in the flesh and one of my strongest moments of clarity at best. You have a powerful illuminating grace, a love in which I pride to endure, and your exquisite in every way. It’s a pleasure to love you and most of all it’s a gift, as anytime I felt down; thinking of you helped my spirit uplift.

I’m convinced, There has to be something wrong with me because I’ve never said anything and chose to hold on to this feeling so deep. I guess in this love, I'm unsure and in denial, because I still somehow feel conviction, as if right now I’m on a love trial.
Written by Derrick Pringle Sr. Copyright © 2018 Derrick Pringle Sr. All Rights Reserved


Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.
In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today!



No comments:

Post a Comment