Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Time We Share © (Poem) By Derrick D Pringle Sr.


The Time We Share
Most times you don’t appreciate something until it’s gone, although those you need to appreciate gives with no receipt and still remain strong. I’m grateful and will live to be all I can, as I’m humble and have the task of being a man. My challenges will always guide me to love and give all the glory to Our God above. You are grace and you are my life, and for me to forsake my gift will not be right. I fight I strive and I remain with a powerful drive, as today I understand why I’m alive.

God has blessed me with the experience to feel his love. I have changed from yesterday and will prove to be different from who I was. Not saying I was bad or disregard what I have, but today is a new start and I can’t be mad. I rebuke Satan and all he has to offer, as I am a son of God, gifted to be an Author.

Happiness is something that can’t be replaced; I will never change my desire or reconstruct my faith. God doesn’t make any mistakes, so only on him, I wait; I depend on nothing but the stability of the love we create. There is a power that can’t be devoured, so I stay in the comfort of his everlasting peace shower.

We can’t go wrong, as long as we hold on, even though they keep playing that same song. I can’t get ahead, they’re holding me back, and I can’t focus straight because I’m always under attack. I know at the times of peace we must prepare for war, and if it’s not rough it’s not right and that wisdom I adore. You will always get the bitter end of the stick and be encouraged not to care, as I am always grateful and loving, because I’m educated in the time we share.
Written by Derrick Pringle Sr. Copyright © 2018 Derrick Pringle Sr. All Rights Reserved


Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.
In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today!



No comments:

Post a Comment