Monday, February 18, 2019

What He Said To Her © (Poem) By Derrick Pringle Sr.




I think of all the times I've apologized for the many lies, all the times I've made you cry and wasn't there to wipe your eyes. I know now what I should have known then, and if I've known then, my lies would have never been. I never thought or wanted to hurt you, less give you heartache or even make you blue. My love is sincere, and my soul is here with a genuine love for us, as I'll do anything to show this if I must. So many mistakes I've made in my life, and I will forever continue to make this right. I will desire your love, for as longs as I live, and always condition my love to give.

What we have is pure, and the only harmony is what I want of you to endure. My mind has changed and I'm praying for your love to be my cane, and not estranged. My days are bright because you're in my life, and all I've ever wanted was of you to be my wife. I can hear you speaking now saying, “if you felt that way, you would have treated me right”. I really did my best, although I know my best wasn't enough, baby living without you is so tough and I never thought it could get this rough.

With you away from me only brings me pain and if this doesn't change I'll never be the same. My heart hurts with every breath I take and I feel miserable with every day I awake. Would you please come back home, because I am so tired of being alone.

I feel like a lost child, but I'm fully grown, as I know I've made this bed I have to lay on, I can't sleep because you're gone. I am a better man, and I know you've heard this many times before, but this time I pray you wouldn't ignore. My friends keep telling me I'm living my life in fantasy because I feel like a kitten and you're my fur. Although I can see clear, the vision of us is in a blur. I often hear my friends make fun of me to others, saying, “you won't believe what he said to her”.
Written by Derrick Pringle Sr. Copyright © 2018 Derrick Pringle Sr. All Rights Reserved


Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.
In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today!



No comments:

Post a Comment