Saturday, September 22, 2018

God Fights My Battles © Poetry By Derrick Pringle Sr.




I’ve done many things in my pass and for forgiveness I’ve asked. I’m only human and more mistakes I will surely make. You have a choice and when you decide you’ll take, but don’t come to me with all this hate, by targeting my privacy with infiltrate. I have a heart and my soul is pure, your trying to hurt me but I’m not capable to endure.

I live and breathe love, although it’s the love that’s against me, trying to keep me bondage and with the exemption of being free. I will never forsaken love, because love is God and God is love, because I’m living my life different from what I believed it was.

My spirit is consistently getting better and my legacy is becoming more clear, I only paid for what I didn’t know, wanting to be with love and love was never here. Yes I’m a fool, and this I will accept; because foolish love is of it’s definition, so what should I ever expect.

I’m Gods child, and he fights my battles, not me. If you have a problem, it’s him you’ll need to see. take it up with God, because I’m free to live in peace. As I fight spiritual battles, he wins all physical wars for me. Get Your Copy Today!

Written by Derrick Pringle Sr.
Copyright © 2018 Derrick Pringle Sr. All Rights Reserved






Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.

In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment