Saturday, September 22, 2018

I Thought You Were a friend © By Derrick Pringle Sr.





All of the conversations seem to have disappeared, and all of the times I was in need, you use to be here, holding on to my every word, showing me you cared. But now you’re gone and it’s killing my nerves. I believe there should be a crime against this, trying to get past the pain I don’t deserve. My cries and calls are unanswered, in fact you have me blocked, every day the stresses commence, and I need for them to stop.

Maybe it’s bad I turned my friend into my lover, as I couldn’t help fall in love with a person like no other. These times are hard, and only a few sends their regards, as I try to stay focused and remain in charge. I must begin to realize, although the memories were beautiful and nice; I can’t let them define me and take over my life.

I’m better than this, in fact, I’m better than that, so I will rebut the devil and fight him off my back. Your punishment don’t fit my crime, and I would like to rewind to the times before you left me behind, however, this can never happen; so I must get them off my mind.

I’m thinking clear now, no longer wanting you here now, because you were the last person I would think to let me down. I need to smile again and reverse this frown, leaving the past where it’s at, and forget you was around. I have a new start, although it’s rough to begin, I wish I knew what I know now, having this acknowledgement back then.

I never thought you would abandon, defame, abuse and slander my name in the street, not mentioning your false acquisitions, while on the line with police. I’m devastated and aggravated we had to come to the end, but this is normal and understood, because I thought you were a friend. Get Your Copy Today!

Written by Derrick Pringle Sr.
Copyright © 2018 Derrick Pringle Sr. All Rights Reserved






Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.

In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment