Sunday, October 21, 2018

A Place Called Serenity ©



In myself I educate the spirit, as I'm grasping a new sense of power and control of my destiny, because today, when you are in my presence, it’s possible you won't remember me. I’m able to see my better half from my worst, as I split the value of the two, I capitalize off the manifestation of their worth.
Derrick Pringle at Central Park, NYC
You've taken the time to point me out, while emphasizing on hurting me for whatever reason, and I wonder; what's that about? However, today I'm better, and my thought process is just that; a process, so I’m able to respond, as opposed to react. In the area of emotional relations I was slacking, so in this area the demons were attacking. I’m in the understanding, there is nothing in which I can't achieve, once I see, speak and believe.

Some how long ago, I lost myself, because I thought I could be better and safer somewhere else. Today I know different, because now I understand the power and quality of  listening. I'm available and able to understand the demon's plan, as my soul is lifted above me to overlook my lands. I now see the world in which I was, as it has given me the insight’s of not seeing love.

You've came with challenge at the last minute, with the intention of knocking me off balance and being relentless. I've prepared myself for this type of behavior, from friends foe's and loved ones, pretending to be a savior. In order for me to have grown, I had to meet with myself alone. This is God's place of counsel, in which I call home. Now there is a barrier between me and my inner me (Enemy) Inside where I now have four sight, I can finally see,  while residing in a place called serenity.
Get Your Copy Today!
Written by Derrick Pringle Sr. Copyright © 2018 Derrick Pringle Sr. All Rights Reserved



Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.
In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today!



No comments:

Post a Comment