Monday, April 13, 2015

Too much of everything and a whole lot of nothing: Poem by Derrick D Pringle Sr.

I ‘m blessed by far and the father God is my light. The devil is in the dark but keeps inviting me to a fight. I’m stronger than all ways God made for man, while working harder to speak the truth on every platform throughout the lands. Practice makes improvement and nothing is perfect, I’m holding on to righteousness, because this is all that’s worth it. I rose above my oppression and my heart became graced with ease, while feeling the completeness in my soul even though my past took advantage of me. I released one of the greatest pressures, which carried what I believed to be special endeavors. I never understood why something with such serenity could make you feel so empty.

I’m grateful and I’m humble in all of the word. I’m love and I’m caring, no matter what you’ve heard. All can confess to all others that I’m a man who shows his heart. And say I’m the opposite of non-production and in most instances, I’m the spark. It’s been a very long time and there are so many things on my mind, like the craters of my life, extending from the heights of my career, to the debts of my wife.

Like an overcrowded train, I was physically, emotionally and mentally drained. I was blinded by the times, which clouded my direction, and soon I was taught to use my weaknesses as my weapons. I turned my competition into my clients and everything was going well, although the demons were around me, they came as love so I couldn't tell. I had an abundance of opportunity on top of me but the weight had me destructing. Eventually I gain the freedom from having too much of everything and a whole lot of nothing.

Elevation Above Status “Inspirations” Vol 1.Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.

In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today!

Book purchase pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment