Monday, August 1, 2016

(HOW THE SEASONS CHANGE) By Derrick Pringle Sr.

Time doesn’t wait for nothing and no one, when it’s all said and done. Your mind need stay focus and never forget where you come from. They say when God closes a door he’ll always open another, as you depend on him, and have faith in no other. Times will become different and develop in mysterious forms, as you’ll absorb the new conditions and what’s going on. There is a reason for everything, and this is your motto, in which you believe. You should give to others from the heart, with no arterial motive, and in this essence you will receive.

I’ve learned from my choices made and I’ve learned how to behave. I’ve learned the value of trust and I’ve diverted from my old bad ways. I’ve learned everyday and in every way I grew, as I knew of what I didn’t know and also knew what I had to do. I’m not where I want to be and I’m defiantly not where I was. I began my elevation above my status when I was finally introduced to love. I found myself by myself, and instantly knew. I didn’t love myself; because I was too busy loving everybody else. My God then revealed himself and showed me what was good for my health.


I began to see clearly now the rain was gone, because it was the enemies’ job to keep me blinded from the storm. My mind opened up my heart to see the plan God had for me, as I also knew my destiny wouldn’t come easy. I began to allow my steps to be ordered and not make the mistakes of my own plan, as now I’ll begin to stand up and face responsibilities of becoming a man. The enemy will play on my desires, trying to influence me through them, by leading me to the fires. I have learned to stay disciplined, through the strain and the pain, enduring the highs, the lows, the mistreatment, and slandering of the name. No one can talk upon my defame, including my steps, they know not from where I came. Because nothing and no one will ever remain the same; this is the confirmation of how the seasons change.




Elevation Above Status “Inspirations” Vol 1.Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.

In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today!

Book purchase pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment