Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Falling in love with my pain (poem) by Derrick D Pringle Sr.


(FALLING IN LOVE WITH MY PAIN)I feel like crying but the tears won’t flow, although the pain from reality I can’t let...
Posted by Elevation Above Status by Derrick D Pringle Sr on Wednesday, February 17, 2016


Elevation Above Status “Inspirations” Vol 1.Influenced by the experiences and the spiritual revelations of its author, and the belief of inspiring and educating humanity. By reading Elevation Above Status “inspirations”, The author is sure you will have a different outlook on life, greater spiritual connection with your soul, receive multiple confirmations on previous life experience conclusions and use many of the teachings in your everyday Activities.

In 2009, the President of Variable Enhancement Services founded and written a program called Elevation Above Status, designated towards uplifting spirits and giving individuals a better outlook on life, motivating their ability to make appropriate decisions pertaining to life's long accomplishments. In 2010 Derrick Pringle Sr. began to write what he know to become inspirational elevations. These elevations soon became the handbook issued to program members who suddenly became very enlightened by the lessons learned. Get your copy today! 

Book purchase pricing

(FALLING IN LOVE WITH MY PAIN) 
I feel like crying but the tears won’t flow, although the pain from reality I can’t let go I try and try to do better in life, but this pain I feel is just not right, I hold on to my faith and attempt to remain strong, although I don’t no how long I can keep going on, I’m very offended and just want to end it and my heart is so torn trying to find something to mend it. There has to be a better way of living day to day, because it seems as if nothing is going my way. But I must now stop and listen to the signs I’ve been missing, because I’ve been overwhelmed by the pain that has me near submission.

This pain is my guidance and it’s power I need, in order to gain faith and continue to believe, It helps me be free to use my mind, it delivers the passion to stay on the grind, it develops my hunger and delivers my will, keeping me devoted on not staying still, it releases my stress, while keeping me at my best, I understand now the strategy of chess, It’s not stress in fact it lets me know I’m blessed, and whatever doesn’t kill me is only a test, I must endure this position and understand it’s method, know its motivation, while keeping my soul protected, this is my power and its protégé I must devour. At the same time I can’t help but look for change, although this may seem strange, in order to beat this I must fall in love with my pain.

Written by Derrick Pringle Sr.
Copyright © 2014 Derrick Pringle Sr. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment